Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentine's day, sweetest husband ever

I have the sweetest most romantic husband in the world! I came home from work on Valentine's day night and right when I walked into the door I saw a sweet note telling me to relax, my favorite Godiva Truffles and some beautiful tulips! The table was set with all of our beautiful china, crystal and silverware. He was busy in the kitchen making a gourmet meal. Italian Marinated Asparagus, smoked Gouda mashed potatoes, and filet migon. YUM! YUM! Jenny Loves her red meat! He also had dessert all ready, it was angel food cake with fresh berries (Raspberries, Strawberries and Black Berries) and whip cream! He went all out!






Will with the meal, holding my favorite sparkling grape juice

Now that is just BEAUTIFUL! Tender and juicy.


I made will a treasure hunt. (With the help of Jenny)

Will finding his clue

Will decoding the puzzle at the end.

Dessert!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit