Friday, May 2, 2008

Third Day!!

Will and I went to the Third day concert on Thursday night. It was amazing. We love Third Day! The concert was a birthday party for the Christian station here in Louisville. They chose three Ministries in the city and split the proceeds. Will and I were reminiscing about the first time we discovered Third day. Travis Chandler told me about them, I think when I was a freshman in high school. I asked him about a song I had heard and he told me the name of the band and thought they might be to hard for me. That was a long time ago and I think I have all of their Cd's. Anyway while they were playing Will and I thought about how my dad would enjoy them. They have that southern sound, the guitarist and the pianist are really talented. My dad would really have liked their solos. The Pianist made some awesome faces, that reminded me of my dad, he was getting down. I took a few pictures and a video so you could see how much fun we had. Little Will is now a Third Day fan!


Some pictures are blurry because I had to have the flash off. This is the band. Mac Powell (The lead singer) is sitting on the front of the stage.


Mac Singing


Will and I jammin'

We were laughing because people were using their cell phones like lighters then half way through the show Mac told everyone to get them out and it really lit up the church. It was funny!

Here is Peanut rockin' out to Third Day. Little Will is a big fan. He was kicking and punching (or maybe head banging) every once in a while.


That is the stage behind us.
"Thanks Louisville, and GOOD NIGHT!"

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit