Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dallas Blooms!

Welcome to the Arboretum, Dallas blooms! We had a great time on Monday strolling around the beautiful gardens. It was so beautiful.



My first time in the umbrella stroller. What a big boy!

James and Wes were excited to run around


A quick snap of all the boys



... and Gary's off...


snuggling with aunt Nicole while mommy eats


We ate a picnic lunch on the grass, granny, Liam and I ate on the bench.


A cool front had just blown in it was nice and overcast


Gary was chasing the birds and making them fly


James is inspecting a lady bug!


Photo op. on the stairs


What is this green stuff?


I see some of grandpa Hammond in him here ...


... and here...

and here!


This one is all Will.





Spring time is here!


I loved those white tulips!


...So did Liam. He picked up a yummy leaf. (don't worry I took it away before he ate it.)

Stacey and Gary playing in the green grass.
Beautiful tulips and a happy baby, could it get any better?


I got the stiff arm... is that a sign of things to come? mommy kisses, yuck.

Oh, so cool!

Green

I loved the colors so I plopped him down in front of the flower bed.


My turn to use the camera

Sisters in the garden

Daffodils

Ha ha you're so funny!

Mommy is a photographer... easy subject.



There was a light breeze, this is Liam's breeze face he was also getting sleepy

The Hyacinth were so fragrant

A quick game of airplane before...

GAME OVER!

On the car ride home Liam was awake and perky and Gary was out.
We had a great day, I hope we can go back soon.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit