Saturday, September 5, 2009

SHOES?!

We went to the SMU football game tonight and because I didn't know how long I would be able to keep Liam off the ground, We put real shoes on him. Now normally we are a little free spirited whenit comes to shoes. I think they are a bit over rated but now that Liam is everywhere I decided they were a must, at least at a stadium. Needless to say he was NOT happy about it. What are these torture devices you are shoving my feet into? It took us a good 5 minutes to get them on and then he didn't want to walk in them.
Check it out:
                                Mom save me! Check out Will's concentration and Liam's hopeless face.
There! How cute and tiny they make his foot look!

1 comment:

Kara Marsh said...

That is EXACTLY how RG looked when we put shoes on him for the first time too! I love it! LOL

 

avandia lawsuit