Saturday, April 26, 2008

Emily's Beautiful Voice

Emily had her graduate recital the other day. Will and I were able to go see her. She was amazing, and sang around 22 songs. She had to translate and tell the history of each composer in her program. She looked gorgeous too. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Her invitations


Her program

Barrett went away 4 weeks ago and now I have a tummy. (And a double chin... nice Jenny)

I was sitting in the second row so I didn't want to take pictures during her performance. I tried to snap a shot when she was leaving from her oncore. She sang the love song from Sound of Music to Barrett. I cried.
There were two cakes, one red velvet and the other was white with raspberry filling in the middle. Yum, you know I had some of each.




Her beautiful dress

I Love how the back bustled up.
Red rose in her hair. to go with her hot little shoes we purchased.
Wow
Yea ,for being done with your masters. Way to go Em!



No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit