Monday, June 9, 2008

My First Baby Shower!

My first baby shower was so beautiful! Thanks to the hostesses! I wanted to share some of the pictures I took. It was so wonderful to see everyone.

The hostesses: (lft to rt) Abby Wood, Laura Pierce, Holly Lyons, Stacey Bevers, Me, Nicole Giese, Jane Hughes and Nita Ellis
The Hammond ladies
Mom and Granny Hammond
Abby and Holly
Abby's crafty wreath
Holly's crafty Diaper Cake
The sign in book, precious invitation and a picture of baby Will


Aunt Nita made the adorable center piece for Will, I can't wait to use all those goodies with him.


Basket of diapers!



Nicole's beautiful floral arrangement

The beautiful spread

Mom's little touch

Aunt Nita's cute baby booties with yummy chex mix

Cups with little Will's initials


Beautiful Flowers

Laura and Me (The pregos)

Guest are starting to arrive and so are the gifts. Everyone was so generous!

Moi, Betsy, Me and Cece
Mingle Mingle
Heidi (Yaya) hugging me and baby Will
Granny signing the book

Eating the goodies


Let's open Gifts!
Holly writes them down for me.

Bibs from the hostesses and mom

Laura and the hostesses put together a sweet box that has a gift for each week I have left of the pregnancy. I opened an " it's a boy" bracelet. So cute. So far I have opened a cute black tank and some good smelling skin oil for my belly.
The swing from Yaya (Heidi), Tia (Cece) and Tante (Brooke)
Big Bottle Bank filled with goodies from Maurney (Michelle)

Abby, Holly and Abby write advice on all those diapers
Look at all those GIFTS! WOW thanks everyone!


1 comment:

Elaine said...

What a fun shower! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you Jenny! I love reading the updates on your blog instead ( :

 

avandia lawsuit