Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Snips of Snails and Puppy Dog Tails Shower

Last Friday night I had another wonderful shower. Jeni Kelli and Melissa threw for baby and Will and me. Jeni came up with the Snips of Snails and puppy dog tails theme, and it was super cute! Here are some pictures to show all the creativity.




Jeni had taken maternity pictures of Daddy Will and me and had them everywhere. She also printed them all out and put them in a photo book for us. This is the sign in book table, Thanks to the new sewing machine bargain Jeni and I found at a garage sale.

I had never seen this done before, and it was so cute. Jeni had everyone vote with stickers as to what they thought baby Will would be like.
Here is Bernie Voting. For the record the final decision was: Blue Eyes, Blonde hair, Dimples, Birthday sometime before due date, he will go to Texas A&M and Seminary, and it was a close call between baseball and football, but football won out by one vote. Jeni let me keep the ballots so when he comes and looks nothing like that he can laugh at how wrong we all were. (Or right.)
Jeni's Diaper Cake
I Love the table runner, this was Jeni's first go at quilting. She did a great job. I can't believe she found snail and puppy fabric.
Doesn't it look professional? That is because it is! Melissa is the cook at The Gardner School. She is about to graduate from Sullivan and be a pastry Chef. She made the cake and cupcakes. They were yummy! Thanks Melissa!
I Love sprinkles.
Jeni had my top cravings out on the table too. I didn't realize how random they were until I saw them all there together. Fresh bell peppers, Jelly beans (During Easter time) and E.L. Fudge Cookies. Will and I have a running joke because one night I couldn't get them off of my mind.
Jenny- "You know what sounds good?"
Will- "What!?"
Jenny- "E.L. Fudge Cookies!"
Same thing every 10 minutes.
Now whenever I say," you know what sounds good?" Will says "E.L. Fudge Cookies."
The coffee Table had more pictures and Its a boy suckers.
On the left is the photo book Jeni made for us. She had cards in a basket for guest to write us notes and advice. I put them in the photo book. It is so cute.
Baby balloon! He makes me smile.
This is me trying to break up the ice... with a pie server.
A Handmade blanket from Rebecca. She told me she bought it out of a trunk, then laughed and said her coworker makes them and puts a whole bunch in her trunk because Rebecca buys so many of them. It is super soft and I know Will is going to love it.
Kelli and Andi watching the gift opening.
Baseball uni and sunglasses for baby Will from Eric and Amy. Amy said Eric wanted Will to know that he helped pick out the baseball gifts. Great Job, Eric!
I am super excited about this surfboard tummy time mat from Grant and Melisa. I think it is so cute. Melisa said that she was going to go get one. Her little girl is due a few weeks before Will. They have a cute pink version. I think they would be precious, surfing next to each other.

two words... Automatic Sprinkler
Melisa is writing down the gifts for me.
Bernie and Liz watching me open the goodies.

Having just finished my last day at work, when someone hands me a book I still feel like I need to show the pictures and read it to the class.
This is Emma, she is playing with the most fun toy I opened. The tissue paper of course!
















No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit