Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Chigger Day! 11 years!

Happy chigger day!
11 years ago on July 3, Jenny Hammond and Will Crum were in the mist of the summer after their freshman year of high school. They had been to beach camp and now were in the throws of church youth group gossip, and puppy love. The night before independence day, Jenny and Will went for a moon light walk in his neighborhood. They decided to stop and sit on a railroad tie in a green belt to talk. Both of them completely distracted by the other, did not noticed the itchy little friends that had joined them. As Will walked Jenny back to her car, he asked her oh so quietly, "So you know what everyone is talking about? What do you think?" Jenny's exact words were, "I think it is a good idea." You can imagine how the conversation went on from there. Though it was an itchy way to start a relationship, it certainly made it memorable.

I think this is the next day, hanging out at Abby's house!

This is the first time in 11 year that Will and I have been apart on our dating anniversary! He sent me these beautiful flowers. I put them in a vase with food and the next morning they were opened up so beautifully. I wanted to share them, and brag on how wonderful he is too.

Will, Thanks for 11 amazing years. I don't know what I would do with out you! I'm so glad that the Lord put us together. You are an amazing man of God and will be a great father! I Love you!






Ironically, This article was in the newspaper on July 4th. It's a little late now.
GROSS!
Oh Well! Happy Anniversary Will!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit