Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July

“It can not be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians, not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ!” Patrick Henry

Happy 4th of JULY!
So this is by far one of my favorite days of the year. Unfortunately Will wasn't with me, to enjoy the fireworks and yummy all American food.


Baby Will's first swim!

Wes being Mr. Helpful! He came in and asked Oma if he could do the dishes.
Then he asked Pops if he could water the plants.
Ella made some points in Washers.
Will plays Washers like a pro!I did not, I repeat, NOT make this dessert. Nicole did! I just helped with the strawberries.

Sparklers!

Will and Ella are ready to watch the fireworks show.


KABOOM!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit