Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Move... again.

Here are some before pictures of our new place in Addison. I have never seen anyone unload a truck so fast. The truck was completely empty with in an hour. The guys were awesome. I just stood around and directed them. Then when the last thing had been unloaded, which was the couch, everyone started to open boxes. It was literally a whirlwind. The place looked like a real apartment with in a few hours. It was crazy! Thanks to everyone who helped, you guys are awesome. Thanks to all those strong men in Louisville that helped load Will up too. We have some great friends!




Here come the boxes!


In record time!

Now here are some manly men, Jeff and Grant are setting up/ Making our bed.


My mom is giving them a few tricks of the trade.



voila!

Our bathroom is all set up too.

Since then I have decorated and organized so I will have to take some newer pics to show how everything is coming along.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit