Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tummy Talk

Every time my family is together and we are praying for a meal or something, and there is a pregnant girl in the family, my dad prays for the "little one in the tummy" my mom thinks it is so funny that he says tummy. Like I will be the first woman to give birth to a child from her stomach. I thought I would named this entry "Tummy Talk" in honor of my parents. I am now officially in my 9th month and I have some thoughts about Pregnancy and the little guy inside me.
Liam has been extremely active from the first time I could feel him move. Now that he has settled into a specific position it seems more like daily exercises.
Every night at 10:30 to about 11:45 sometimes later, Liam does his calf presses. He pokes his little feet out the side of my stomach and plays games with daddy. Will pushes his feet back in and then Liam moves his feet to the other side of Will's hands. It is funny to see this 2 inch bulge sticking out the side of my belly. It is very obvious when he is on one side verses the other.
I watch so you think you can dance every time I get a chance and I think that he has learned a few moves.
A little something he learned from Joshua. Liam Likes this position.
I haven't quite figured out how to connect you tube with my blog so I thought I would just add the link. I think Liam was paying attention to some of the tricks the b-boys have been doing on the show.
From Liam's feet to MY feet:
I almost made it with out my feet swelling. Today I noticed, some changes to my feet, and for some reason it is worse on my left foot. Oh the joys of pregnancy.

My belly button is now an out-ie.

This was taken on August 3, I will be 38 weeks on the 5th.

My dad and mom had a tradition to draw a face on my mom's belly when she was super prego like this. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit