Thursday, October 30, 2008

The State Fair of TEXAS

Will and I have a tradition of going to the fair every year. This year was Liam's first year to go. It probably wasn't the smartest idea to take a newborn to the fair but we made some memories.


It was still hot and sunny. Liam is ready to go.
We parked so far away we had to take the train. The handicapped space was taken. I struggled to get the stroller in to a seat.
Will, Liam and BIG TEX!

Liam at the car show.
This is Liam at the Bird show, which is the coolest thing we have seen at the fair. He is happy he wasn't lunch for those big birds of prey.

Liam was hungry and crying at the end of the night. When we walked though the midway he instantly stopped. The Lights and noises were way too interesting. I took a picture in front of the "Flying Tigers" ride for my Grandma. My Grandpa was a Flying Tiger in World War II. This was a little kiddie ride with air planes.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit