Friday, October 23, 2009

Bubbles and football

The rain stopped for today anyway so we took advantage of the sunshine. We went out to the tennis courts and played with the football and bubbles.


I love this jacket







Liam found a leaf









blow























I can do it mommy! Putting the top on and taking it off again!














It was bright out so I put my glasses on him. It only lasted a little while before they were in danger or being snapped.





He found the keys to the apartment and discovered the nouse they made against the fence! What fun!
It was a good little outing before afternoon nap.
I Love fall!

2 comments:

The Fants said...

How fun :) I love the picture of him in your sunglassess...so fashion forward :)

Brice and Jeni Land said...

I love that jacket. Especially since it says 25. Yay for babies born on the 25th!!

 

avandia lawsuit