Monday, November 23, 2009

New Flowers for Winter

Oma Liam and I went to the farmers market. We came back with some beautiful flowers for the winter time. Oma let me pick some pansies to put in my hanging pots and some Cale, I think it is called, to put in a planter. Thanks oma for the georgous flowers they looks great!


I picked some yellow and blue pansies aren't they pretty? Now let's see if I can keep them going all winter.

We didn't get any pictures of the mess I made planting them. (We didn't want to get dirt on the camera) but Liam and daddy did help me water them when I was all done planting.

Liam loves to help me water the plants!






Great job Liam! We may have a future Texas A and M horticulturist on our hands
Thanks again Oma the flowers look great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog with nice picture of flower watering flowers. He is adorable and blooming like a flower. Iflorist.co.uk

 

avandia lawsuit