Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ladies day at High Tea

Every year the ladies go to high tea with Gigi. We have tried almost every place in Dallas that serves tea. This year we went to the Cresent. Ella came with us this year, she was the honored guest because it was her first time. We missed Stacey though! We could have used her memory, while there we tried to remember all the places we had been. Gigi remembered the most I think.


Enjoying time with just the ladies


glass tea pots

Ella ordered a blooming tea, a flower came in a little pod and then it slowly opened in the water

Ella and Oma

I like to try to take the pictures myself




Dessert is always yummy

Nicole took a cute picture of the four generations from Gigi to Ella so I thought I would take a Three Generations pic.


We took pictures in front of a huge white tree in the lobby



We usually take a picture every year I found this one from years ago. One of our favorites was when Lady Primrose was still open.


(Gigi remembered this year, we met the guys afterwards and went ice skateing at the Galleria)


Afterward we took a stroll to look in the fancy expensive shops

Please excuse me while I chase a small rabbit trail:
In February Will and I will have been married for 5 years. Yea! They have a bridal salon in the shops at the Cresent. This dress was so beautiful! I had to take a picture of it. Since I won't be wearing it I thought I would share. All the ladies together now.... Ooooooo, Ahhhhhh!


I must say that I am still in love with my dress, and since I won't be wearing it again either,
 I thought I would share it too.
Ooooo Ahhhhh!

I loved shopping for my wedding dress. Sometime I feel like rounding up some friends and going to try some on. Sometime a girl just needs to put on a georgous dress! Ladies, am I right?

I have yet to actually pretend to be engaged again
but if anyone is interested in being a pretend bridesmaid give me a call.



I Love being a girl!

Thanks for the Tea Gigi, I had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Brice and Jeni Land said...

LOVE your purple dress! And your wedding dress. You're beautiful! I say we need to go get your ring fixed, take off our wedding bands, and pretend like we are planning our weddings again so we can try on wedding dresses. I never tried on any dresses. I found mine at a resale shop, and, since it was exactly what I had in mind (and cheap!), I bought it.

 

avandia lawsuit