Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Day

He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!
Easter Morning Liam put on his new Easter duds and was ready to go worship at church.
Oma and Pops gave Liam this precious outfit and he looked super cute in it if I do say so myself! 

I Love it!
Hehe
My little model
The Crum's Easter Basket
Wow, that is for me?
A  new airplane for Liam

It flys up there
When we got to Yia Yia  and Kewi's they had a fun basket for him too!
Including some fun swords
Max is hanging out with Aunt Andrea
And baby Drew was hanging out with Aunt Cece
I made some cupcakes for dessert.
I tried to copy the decorations from the cover of Woman's Day.
It is always harder than that looks.

Yia Yia and Liam Finger Painted

A sweet kiss for Aunt Cheech

Playing a matching games on YiaYia's

We had a great time and a wonderful Easter! 

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit