Friday, April 16, 2010

Ginny Came to Play

Yesterday Holly and Clint went to go hear her dad speak at DTS (Dallas Theological Seminary) Chapel. Liam and I were lucky enough to get to hang out with Miss. Ginny. She came to play with us, Liam had a great time. All of our neighbors kept asking me how I acuired another child so quickly. It was a great test to see if I could handle two kiddos. The rest of the day even after Ginny left he kept saying, Baby? I think Liam liked having her around.

Isn't Ginny georgous? I think she looks like a 1940 or 50s doll. She has this great curly thick hair, and sweet little red lips. Too Cute!

We went out side and watch Liam blow bubbles

I enjoyed the new patio Chair covers my mom made for us. Aren't they beautiful? I Love them, they are very cushie too!
Liam with his new bubble gun, Thanks Yiayia
Using the bubble gun as a screw driver to "fix" daddy's bike
Ginny catching the bubbles
Mom, You are still watching me right?
Ginny and I were taking pictures of ourselves

Back inside, Ginny showed Liam her play mat.
Sweet kiss for Ginny
She was giggling and kicking
Liam showed her how to spin the dangely toy. He loved her play mat and the music it played... fancy!

We had a great time, Thanks for letting us borrow her, Holly and Clint!

1 comment:

Holly said...

CUTE pictures! Thanks again for keeping her! I know she had a great time with her aunt Jenny & Liam :)

 

avandia lawsuit