Friday, January 25, 2008

Christmas Surprises

Will and I were able to go home for Christmas and New Years thanks to my parents. We had so much fun surprising our family with the news of Peanut. I wrote a poem about the grandchildren for my family and little Will and Ella helped me convince Oma to choose that gift during our white elephant gift exchange. Will (Giese) read the poem to everyone. Shockingly no one figured it our until the end. For Will's side of the family, we made a onesie for Heidi and Kevin that says "I love my Yaya and Kewi" and another for Greg and Michelle that says, "I Love my Poppie and Maurnie" It was great to see their reactions. Each one was so different. I know I will always cherish those special reactions from all the people we love so much. Will caught the Hammond side's reaction on Beau and Stacey's video camera. We are trying to figure out how to copy it. Here are some pictures and a digital camera video of our unsuspecting grandparents, aunts and uncles.

I thought for sure Oma and Pops would be sitting together, but they weren't, I also thought that if Will and Ella suggested a gift, Oma would for sure pick the one they wanted. They don't have as much pull as I thought. Begging worked though.

Oh a folder....

I don't think anyone will steal this one.

Will reading the poem

Ella wants will to show the pictures

Pops listens to the poem very carefully

This is a video I took with my digital camera. There is no sound so you cant hear what they are saying. What is funny though is that it looks like they understand then there is a long pause of both of them staring at us for a while. Cece off the camera finally says, "Are you pregnant?" I say yes and the excitement ensues. Watch Cece as Heidi walks around the coffee table.
CLASSIC! I love it.

Yaya with her onesie


Kewi with the Onesie


Kyle and Cece doing their Happy dance

Kyle says this is the dance they do when something good happens

Brooke and Spivey are about to figure it out.


Heidi and Kevin do a reenactment for Matt and Andrea


Poppie just opened his Onesie

Moi and Grandaddy are excited too



The twins smiling after everyone knows

















No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit