Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Scott's Pre-Shower Party

Cece was so sweet when she found out we were pregnant. She decided we should have a pre-shower party while we were all still together. Cece and Kyle hosted at their house. It was so fun to actually start to think about baby and maternity clothes. Moi and Grandaddy brought this yummy cake. Thanks everyone for all the gifts for peanut and I. I can't wait to use all of it. Thanks to the Scotts for hosting an awesome pre-shower party. We had a blast.






The yummy goodies
Nicole and Wes playing with Cece's class pet a Chilean squirrel named Chilula
Opening gifts



Precious



A new top for me... which I have already worn, not that I am showing yet.


Will's dad, Greg is explaining that he picked it out himself... Thanks Michelle!





No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit