Friday, December 5, 2008

A few fun Pictures of Li-man

I apologize for the long time between entries. It is an exciting day in the Crum house. Will just finished his last class for Seminary. Now all that is left for him to be a MASTER is an applied ministry credit. yea! So now that he has taken all his finals, typed his last paper, and watched his last online credit DVD, I can now use the computer. I thought I would share a few pictures to show how little "Illiam" is growing.

This is Liam's friend baseball bear, Aunt Nita gave him to Liam. He loves to play with baseball bear.

And sleep with him too.
Liam is starting to become a blanket man. He likes to play with the burp cloth, blanket or whatever is on his lap.
Liam enjoying some time with Aunt Nicole
Tummy time with daddy. It helps to "work out" with a partner. Liam showed us his stuff on Dec. 2 when he rolled from his tummy to his back. Then he decided to reach his next milestone in private on the 4th when I put him down on his back to go to sleep and I went in there later to check on him and he was on his tummy. Yea, for Liam.
I'm cooking dinner so that is all for now, but don't worry we will be back.













No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit