Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Liam's first Christmas

This year was Liam's first Christmas. We had so much fun showing him all the lights and colors. He was a trooper to let us cart him form place to place. Here are some pictures from
Liam's first Christmas.
Liam's 'blue Steel' look with aunt cookies, 'tante'


lovin' on the Cheech!

Deer in the headlights. Lots of Cameras.


sitting with Moi


First Christmas morning!


Stuffed Stockings


TOYS!!!


The Sandman left Liam some precious P.J.'s at Oma and Pop's house on Christmas eve.


Opening his gift from the Bevers


Liam and Mommy by Oma and Pop's tree.


"Excuse me... I am playing with daddy!"


HEY!


Taste testing the gumbo, on Christmas eve.


Grandma and I on Christmas Eve.


Family Kiss!


All smiles with Pops


Meeting GG for the first time.


Mexican Food with Uncle Mateo


Uncle Spicy


" Do you like my page boy hat? It is my tribute to Grandpa."


I Love this out fit! Doesn't he look cute in his warm hat?


Baby's first Christmas.


Cousin Will holding Liam before they left for Mexico.


Chatting with Pops


Laughing with Oma


Will, Ella, and Wes open our gift to them They are digging through popcorn to find candy and a movie... Horton Hears a Who.


I wrote a riddle/poem on the Box before they tore into it:
What is inside?
Something silly, Something Fun
Something Sweet for everyone.
This gift has morals of which there are two
Here they are especially for you
Everyone is important the BIG and the small
Don't eat it all at once or you'll climb the wall.


Liam and I had some great play time this month. Lots of rolling and pushing up on his tummy.









Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'!


My 1st Christmas onesie Oma gave him.



He almost grew out of it before Christmas.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit