Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday Fun!

My Birthday was Thursday, Will, Liam and my family made sure it was a great one! Mom and Nicole took me to Tin Star for lunch and then we ate at a new burger joint called the counter for dinner. It is at the Legacy Town Center. You can put all sorts of crazy stuff on your burger. Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so fun! I Love you all!

Tin Star! My favorite Salsa is the Tomatillo Salsa. YUMMY!
Oma And Liam

Nicole and Liam, Liam is wearing the precious sweater that the Giese's gave him for Christmas. It was Cold enough this week.


Will gave me the Frank Sinatra movie Collection. It has three movies with Frank and Gene. I love frank and I love Gene! Liam was excited about it too.



Liam is working on Sitting up.


"I want to hold the camera!"

The Decoration Committee at the Counter

Mom made beautiful flower arrangements. Dad helped her blow up balloons and put ribbon on the table.

Pretty flowers

My birthday Balloon!

All Ready

This is the Menu at the counter
You check what kind of burger, and what you want on it


Uncle Matt, Kiwi and Liam hanging out


My Burger


Mom made Aunt Nita's Sheet cake YUM!


"Happy Birthday to me!"

The Crum Family


Kiwi imitates Louis Armstrong and Liam LOVES it!



















No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit