Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rice Cereal attempts 1 and 2

Liam isn't so fond of rice cereal, but we'll keep trying. He has also tried bananas with the cereal. I thought that might sweeten it up for him. Nope he wasn't crazy about that either. He doesn't fuss, he just closes his mouth. I think he is probably full. He'll love it soon enough! In the mean time here are some funny pictures...
Liam wanted to help me put it in his mouth... but not really!
Don't I look handsome in the bib Oma monogrammed for me?

He looks like the KFC colonel


Since Liam has decided he is done with bottles, we thought we would try a cup. He does pretty well lapping it up.

He is so helpful

Got Milk?


Later that day Daddy gave it a shot

Just when we thought it had gone down the hatch... we were wrong!

Open wide. Is it too early to try the air plane? Zoooooooom!


Another awesome bib! Messy but oh so cute!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit