Friday, January 16, 2009

Eat your feet and make a fort

Eat your feet and make a fort. That is what little boys do, so I have been told. Okay I will admit that I used to do the latter. Forts are just fun no matter who you are. Liam is now rolling and he has recently rolled himself into some awesome situations. The other day went to go grab something in the other room and when I came back he was under his crib. He had this cute expression on his face. "Look, Mommy, it's a fort!" Now he rolls that way when ever we play in his room. It is his new favorite spot. Last night I had put his new zoo toy under there while we weren't playing with it. He Rolled on over and started it up.
Just like any boy he as also found his feet. They must taste super yummy because they go right up to the mouth every time.

Look where I am!

Peek a boo

Daddy pulling me out


yummy feet

you want to try mommy?

notice the string of drool from his mouth to his foot... nice!


Zoo fun under the bed.


What? Doesn't everyone play under their bed?

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit