Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dallas Zoo

While Caroline, Hudson, Grayson and Goo were in town Andrea, Drew, Yiayia, Liam and I took them to the Dallas zoo. I don't think I had ever been to the Dallas Zoo. The only Zoo I can remember is the Fort Worth. We had a great time and Liam is still talking about the Elephant! (Everyday!)
I know I am a bit late on this one but things have been crazy. Will just fixed our computer so I can show you all our fun pictures again. Enjoy...

Grayson and Liam were in Yiayia's double stroller. That thing was a work out to push.
It was a georgous Spring day! The trees were blooming. This one reminided me of Louisville.
Liam was borrowing Hudson's glasses. This elephants name is Jenny, great name!
We loved watching the giraffe eat.

On our way past the elephants the second time, Jenny had her foot up on the fence. YiaYia showed Liam how she was eating. Now everyday he shows us how an elephant eats, talks and puts her foot up.

I took this video the day that we played with the new Police car. At the beginning he shows us how an elephant eats. He goes on to talk  about us making pancakes and the mixer goes round and round (Sounds a lot like yelling.)


I wish I would ahve taken more pictures but we were busy going from animal to animal. Thanks YiaYia for the day at the Zoo!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit