Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liam's Day with the cousins

Betsy a.k.a. Goo drove down from OKC with Andy's Children to spend spring break with the Dallas Crew. Heidi, a.k.a Yiayia has all sorts of fun things planned for this week. We visited the Dallas blooms at the arboritum and had a packed day. Uncle Bill came out with Gracie and Henry.  Liam had a wonderful time playing with the big kids!

Right when you walked in you could smell the amazing Hyicenth
Yiayia took the kids to the craft table that was set up for Mommy and Me monday

Liam has a new fasination with sticks and trees. I laughed as he shared his new favorite thing to do with all the cousins. Fun game!

The older kids got their faces painted. Liam was terrified of Hudson (The tiger) I kept telling him "Its okay it is Hudson!" He Screamed at first but by the end of the day they were playing games in the car. You can tell in this picture he is still a little unsure.

Nothing a game of peek a boo can't cheer up!


Taking pictures was a lot harder this go round. He was on the move and didn't wan't to stop so that I could capture the moment.
I have a tradition of taking this picture when ever we go. I think I am a little too far a way. Plus he was already on his knees by the time I turned around.
Exploring the potted plants
Hudson rides the deer
Liam too!

We were a bit confused... Long horn or Kangaroo? You be the judge.
Some last minute pictures
He is gone...
As good as I could get next to the flowers
Gracie was wiping away the mulch to sit down the boys joined her. I thought it was cute.
Liam say Cheese!
Thanks Yiayia for the fun day!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit