Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Crum's Go to the Circus

So I just realized I loaded up the pictures then never published the blog.
We took Liam to the Circus the other day. He watched the Entire thing!

His new favorite toy a hand me down Handy Manny, I didn't know handy manny had a motorcycle until the other day. He loves it and takes it everywhere. It talks and he repeats everything , Thanks Andy and Ainslee






Popcorn!
"Elefante dice Phrfrrfrfrfrfrfr!"-- Kaleb One of Will's student told a story about camp and his encounter with a little boy who only spoke spanish and how the Lord worked through animal noises. Now everytime we see an elephant we say his quote.

Popcorn makes you thirsty
They made a clown turn into a tiger... cool!
When the tigers came out Liam was so excited! He was on top of me!
We were smart and brought our own light up spinny toy!  so we didn't have to even think about buying the $15 ones.

We moved closer during the second half, but right when we did it ws over!
GRAND FINALE!

Loved it!
All smiles
So glad I didn't have to buy a thing from this crazy tantrum maker booth!

We had a great time, I can't wait til next year!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit