Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter in Louisville

Will and I had a quiet Easter this year. We went to the church service at Ninth and O. We died a few eggs and had a mini feast. Here are some pictures from our day.


A fun wreath my mom gave me last year, I love new decorations.

Will and I all dressed up for church. Yay, for Easter dresses, Thanks mom and dad.
I don't look so pregnant here but I am trying to show my baby bump.

Will and I met Jeni and Brice at church. Carolyn came with them. Carolyn is a floater at work, she is wonderful, we love it when she come in to help.

GREENI almost made every color on the food coloring box but we didn't have that many boiled eggs.
Some of our egg creations

Our feast

We ate on the couch because the eggs were on the dinning room table. It was late by the time I had everything done but it was so yummy.


No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit