Thursday, March 20, 2008

Peanut's first Pictures


Yesterday Will and I had our first sonogram. Peanut was ready to show off. The Sonogram technician asked me how far along I was. I told her 18 weeks, she said that she really didn't like to do Sonograms until 20 weeks. She wanted to make sure that the organs were developing well and everything. She was very nice and let us take a look anyway. We sat there for about five minutes and watched him. She asked us if we wanted to know the sex and we said yes. She immediately said it is a boy! She said she had never been wrong in over 20 years of doing this. She pointed out everything and we watched him move. It was amazing to see what is going on inside you and it was great for Will to see what I am feeling. He truly is a miracle from the Father. Will and I are so blessed!
Here are the long awaited pictures of Peanut:


Fancy Machinery. This weekend I was eating lunch at home with my family and aunt Nita said it would be fun if we had a little window so we could see what is going on in there. It's not so little but here is my "window" so to speak.

Proud daddy is ready to know


First glimpse! Here is what you are looking at: His round head is on the left with his profile looking to the right and his feet are curled up against his chest.




He looked away from the camera here but you can see his little spine.



This is one of my favorites! He is looking at the camera and waving. At least that is what it looks like he is doing. You can see his facial structure and his left elbow up in the air. I'll admit if you stare at it too long its a little scary.




We watched him kick me. He proped his foot up there a while. The technician asked if I cold feel it... I couldn't, but it was cool to see what I have started to feel a lot lately.




Hi-ya!




The second the technician told us it was a boy, he raised his arm and flexed his little muscles. It was really funny. She said he was showing off.



This is our little man contemplating Systematic Theology so he can keep up with his daddy. mmmmm.


Profile! look at his little noes. I'm not sure but it looks like his leg is twisted around, He must be cramped in there.
Knees up.

Rolling away, "Okay we're done for now."


It was amazing to see his little heart beating. We are scheduled to have another sonogram at 22 weeks. I am hoping we will have more pictures then.

2 comments:

 

avandia lawsuit