Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Holly and Abby!

It was so great to go home last weekend. I had a great time hanging out with everyone. Will and I really miss home. Abby and Holly picked me up from the airport on Friday night. It was 'touch and go' as to if I would get there. Then a few day later it was 'touch and go' as to when I would get back. I ended up staying an extra day, which I didn't mind. Here are some pictures of my fun trip home.
First they took me to Nicole's house so that I could hang out with her for a bit before they left for the weekend. They have recently added Ruthie to the family. She is a beautiful chocolate lab.
Mom, Dad and I did a little shopping on Saturday. Mom found this cute little number... okay I added the hat and the glasses but doesn't she look awesome? She bought the trendy jacket and looked great on Sunday.
Afterward, we went to California Pizza Kitchen and sat outside. It was a beautiful warm day. (Unlike in Louisville)
Aunt Nita came and met us at the mall. Dad showed us the kayaks he was interested in at Dick's. He ended up purchasing one and let me take it for a spin in our neighborhood lake.
(I don't have any pictures of that.)
Mom found this tag at Dick's... What is wrong with this picture?
Mom and Dad were very sweet, they bought me an Easter dress. Mom and I searched through all of the maternity stores in two malls. We found the perfect one!

Saturday night we met at Abby's apartment and Holly drove us to Mi Cocina for some YUMMY Mexican food!

Abby and I had the same thought.



My baby bump.

I got a little carried away taking pictures of Plano. I had to add in this one. I missed the cows two minutes before I took this pic.

Abby, Me , Holly

The girls at Mi Cocina

Andrea's parents stopped by to say hi and Pop a few pics. Afterwards we felt like celebrities. We started talking about how celebrities wear their sunglasses at night and inside all the time. We thought we would try it out. In case you're wondering, you can't see anything.

Melody


Holly

Abby


Me

U of L v. KU Who? This is why I love Texas

On Monday, my Dad took me out for some real Barbecue. It was so yummy! My camera battery went dead so I don't have the fun shot of us eating. We shopped around a little for a Kayak for my mom. Then mom and I bought some magazine for the plane and headed to the airport. It was nice and relaxing to be at home.

When I found a plane that wasn't booked up and hopped on, I sat down, looked out my window and saw this man chilling in the planes engine. I have never seen that before. He didn't seem concerned at all that the engine might be turned on and he could be sucked into a human sized blinder. Will told me later that the pilot wouldn't start the engines until the work men have all left. Still I thought it was risky.







1 comment:

Brice and Jeni Land said...

Love the update! Especially the A&M/UT gear - I sure miss those logos being everywhere I look!

 

avandia lawsuit