Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our Jungle Safari in a Snow Storm

During our record snowfall we took a feild trip to the Dallas Aquarium. It was funny because it was snowing so hard out side and when we came inside it was like being on a jungle safari. The kids had a great time and we got to see some crazy animals. When you walk in it is an open aviary and there are birds flying freely around you. Will and I always laugh about the date we had there one time, we were looking at the otters and he was pooped on. Well I hadn't even been inside 20 seconds and I got my payback. Right on my forhead. it was funny

God is so creative! I had never seen an ant eater up close before it is an amazingly unique animal.
Liam pointing out the ant eater
you come in at the top of the tree canopy and look out over a beautiful waterfall
The boys looking over the balcony

Liam and the otters
I thought this was fun of all the boys lined up looking at the otters. There is an extra boy in there that we didn't know but he was cute too.

Gary checking out the sing rays



I don't think you can see but it is really snowin' out side!



Sea turtle

In front of the big window there is a manatee in there, Liam isn't too font of Manatees.
Everyone
In the shark tunnel






Liam is keeping his eyes on those sharks


At the end is the Jaguar, The kids loved him. You just wanted to snuggle up with it it. It was so beautiful! God is so good!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit