Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top 10 things that can wake up my son

Murphy's Law should be called Liam's law. There is always something I haven't thought of, then other times I have thought of everything and something happens out of my control. That is just it though, it is all out of my control. Besides making the best possible atmosphere for Liam to sleep I can't contol everything. So I have resolved to see the humor in all the creative ways "murphy's law" has woken Liam up.
10. oven timer and or microwave ( lunch is done and so is nap time)
9. oven preheater ( Is it possible that you can't turn that beep down?)
8. Dogs barking
7. trash truck (It is oh so early to pick up the trash)
6. showing the empty apartment above us
5. toilet flushing
4. shower
3. tv (Does anyone elses comercials get louder than regualr programming?)
2. yard man blowing leaves (I even made a sign in spanish and in english to ask them to not blow the leaves off our patio)
 and today it was an  1. electronic piano book (no one was touching  it, it was just goes off on its own.)

So what have I learned today? 1. Laugh while I let go of control. 2. He may never sleep the way he should. and 3. Liam should sleep in a sound proof room with NOTHING in it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny, Just enjoying your blog and pictures. I had an idea. Maybe, Liam is a good candidate for one of those sleep noise machines. You know, the ocean, the rain, etc. I would hate to have him be dependent on anything, but it may make him unaware of the other noises.

 

avandia lawsuit