Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Record Snowfall in Dallas

I am a bit late on this one, but if you didn't hear North Texas had some record snow last week. It was the most snow we have had in the 111 years of record keeping. Liam had a great time in the snow. Laterwhen Will came home from work we went over to Oma and Pops and sled down the BIG hill in their neighborhood. Pops, Stacey, Beau, James, Will, Liam and I went sledding. Liam got cold though so Will offered to take him in early.  I didn't take the camera on the account of me wanting to sled and act like an irrisponible little kid! It was a BLAST! Stacey and I tride to ride double, and Dad and I tried snow bording on a tupperware lid. Good times!
Here are some pictures of Liam and my excersion out to our park.
Liam catching the snow
The beautiful tree tops
Smiles
WOW

Liam explores the white stuff

Whoops it is deeper than he thought
Nice recovery
High Knees

Sweet little snow prints
My little snow Li-man

Snowflakes on his eyelashes


We built a snowman (Small but a snowman none the less)





Watching the snow fall

I think he was telling me to shhhh either that or telling me how cold his lips were
Eating the snow --I think there are a few leaves in that handful

watch the video to see Frozen Liam

Liam LOVED the snow.
I started to worry about his hands since we didn't have any gloves his size. The only way I could get him inside was to tell him he could take a warm bath. His love for water is stronger than his new love for snow.
He had a great time in the Texas novelty we call snow!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit