Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines and a Virus!

We had a rough valentines day this year. On Sunday morning Liam woke up with a fever. Will was teaching Sunday school and I wanted to sit with Beau and Stacey at Chuch before they left so we did a trade off. After Chruch I went with the rest of my family to Nicole and Scotts house to eat lunch while Will stayed with Liam. While I was gone Liam had a 103 degree fever and so Will took him to a doctor. It turned out he had a virus. He has had a stuffy nose before but he has never been this sick. It got worse in the days to follow so Liam and I have just been laying low this week. We did however get some great valentines. From all the grands and great grands!  
Liam opening his Valentine from Gigi
Liam was so excited to put his crisp new two dollar bills in his piggy bank.
They didn't fit through the slit in the head so I opened the bottom for him. Who new putting money in a bank could be so much fun? 
Cheese
Thanks Gigi!!!!
Yiayia and Kiwi stopped by on the way home from Helping Brooke and Spivey move into thier new house. They brought Chocolate covered strawberries and a pink ginger italian soda drink.
YUM!!!
Will and Liam picked out some tulips for me, They have bloomed so beautifully
It has sort of become our tradition to have chinese take out on Vaentines day. It is easy and we don't have to mess with all the restaurants charching more. It is a fun treat
Liam's valentines from Poppi and Maurney and Pops and Oma
3 count them, 3 boxes of Chocolate. The big red one is from Will the Pink is from my dad and mom and the Little one is Liams. and YES it is all gone! Already.
Ella picked out this fun coloring book for Liam
Monday Oma brought Liam and I some Chicken noodle soup from Costco. If you have never tried it you should. They put a whole rotisserie chicken in the soup. It is Yummy! It was the only think I could get him to eat that day.
Sweet little sick Liam

1 comment:

Kara Marsh said...

I think we had the same virus around V-day! Crazy!

Love seeing your pictures!

Kara

 

avandia lawsuit