Friday, September 7, 2007

The Crums go to the opera...

This past Wednesday Will and I cultured ourselves at the Louisville opera. Emily was in the cast. We had a blast pointing her out to one another. She was always easy to spot. I sat next to Barrett, and had fun watching his proud face every time she came on stage. Will and I enjoyed the story line that we decided was a mix between Aladdin and Rumpelstiltskin. Also, I learned that it is possible to read the sub-titles and watch the stage at the same time. The first five minutes I thought I was going to be in trouble but I got the hang of it after a while.
Any way, we can't wait to see Emily's next performance at University of Louisville.
She is amazing.
Will reads the story of Turandot before the show starts

The beautiful stage before the curtain went up


Will and I at our first opera


We met Emily after her performance at the Mexican restaurant across the street

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Crums!! Tell Emily that I so want to come and see her too. Thanks for filling us in on the cultural events and your kidos, Jen- its fun to see little faces. I miss yall!!!

 

avandia lawsuit