Saturday, September 1, 2007

Jenny's Job

God is so good. I was still praying for a job when we left. The Monday we arrived at Louisville I had an interview at The Gardner school. I am now a teacher for the 18-24 month olds. Our class is called Discovery C. We have the older of the toddlers. My co-teacher is Jeni Land. It is an amazing story how God ordained our working together. We met in a church Will and I were visiting. Will heard Jeni's husband Brice say they were from Texas, and started talking to him. It turns out that they are from Houston and Brice went to Texas A & M the same time Brice and Jeni are just starting at Southern this year too. Jeni and I have so many things in common, she used to dance too and loves children also. She asked if I had a job yet and I told her that I was starting at The Gardner school the next day. She said she had applied there as well. On my first day she was coming in for her interview when I was coming in from Lunch. It is really neat to have someone in the classroom with me all day that Loves the Lord and we can talk about the ups and downs of being seminary wives and toddler teachers. I am amazed at how God works things out.

Here are some pictures of the cuties in my class and of the school:


I am opening up all of our new toys for our new classroom.




Jeni and I setting up our room




The Gardner School








Brice with his power tools putting together our furniture.


Brooks is cookin'






Steven going down the slide.





Mason about to climb through the tunnel





Ashlyn on spaghetti day... we love spaghetti day.



Lunch time






Reagan's big blue eyes





Breanna with the dolls





Riley sitting in the big girl chair





Kennedy smiling for the camera




Our walls


Play






No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit