Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stacey and James' surprise

Well, it seems that everyone knew but me. Stacey and James came last weekend to surprise me. I was shocked. They are officially our first visitors, and were very patient while Will and I figured out the most fun places to take them. Not to mention how to get there. It was so good to see them both. We had a blast while they were here. We went to some new restaurants and also to two that we had tried before. James really liked Lynn's Paradise Cafe it is super colorful and has fun things for kids and adults. Stacey took me to get our toenails done, which was so relaxing. I think we found the place with the best message chairs. Thanks Stacey I really needed that. We registered for some stuff for Gary while Will and James had some guy time. Stacey also was able to come to my Thursday night seminary Wives institute class. It was neat because the session was about our calling to influence children/ be a mother. Stacey said that she really needed to hear that, and I did too. I was trying to apply the lessons to my classroom of 18 month olds. While they were here Stacey also helped me figure out my lesson plans for the next month which saved me so much time. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to see them again soon, probably when Gary makes his grand entrance.
Thanks for coming Stacey and James, Love you guys so much,
Jenny
A very excited and surprised Jenny
James and Aunt Jenny
Our beautiful toes and our blue ocean waters that made our teeth and lips blue
Our friends told us about The Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen right when we came, we had to try it out.
Will and I with the chocolate chip pecan pie (Derby Pie) with homemade butter pecan ice cream and Stacey and James with the Apple Pie with Carmel icing and homemade vanilla, YUM
( quick poll for those at the Heights who remember this conversation with Tana and Chris: Is is "Care-a-mel" or "Car-mul"? Think about it...)

Will and James pick out some tunes

James showing us around the pie kitchen


So many choices


Stacey and I work on lesson plans


James and I play with the timer on my camera


Hugs from James


The colorful Lynn's Paradise Cafe serves scrumptious breakfast foods all day long as well as lunch. The Omelets are huge and the french toast is amazing


Will and James trying on the hats in the front store



Will's biggest latte ever

The two boys play the pipes outside the restaurant


James and the big red cat


James riding the blue cow




All our guest will get to ride the blue cow so start booking those plane tickets now.


James is the fork and I am the spoon




The crums as fork and spoon... I know, cool isn't it.

Stacey, Gary and I out side of Lynn's





2 comments:

Nat Pat said...

hi jenny!
so fun to find your blog through kelli bishop's. loved seeing pics of you and stacey. and i've never seen her little boy who is precious!!! please tell will hi for us too.

Patty said...

Dear Will & Jenny:
Thank you so much for bringing your out of town guests to Lynn's Paradise Cafe and including us on your blog. We hope that you were having as much fun as it looks like you were having!


AND CONGRATULATIONS on such a wonderful family

Thank you again and hope to see you in the restaurant soon!
Lynn & Patty

 

avandia lawsuit