Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Quills

Will and I have a new favorite coffee shop. It is called Quills, we went there last night to spend some quality time together. The owner made our drinks. He was very nice and took his time making our drinks perfectly. It was art. Will had the signature drink and I had a chai latte. It was by far the best chai I have ever had. The perfect fall drink and the foam was like meringue, so thick and yummy! I thought I would give a little plug, it is always nice to tell people about something good.

3 comments:

The M Family said...

ooo!!! i just saw this place two days ago!! good to know it's a winner or a keeper...whichever is correct!
anyhow, just saw your link on the bishops blog and wanted to say hi!
hope all is going well with you two!
hey, if you guys aren't busy this saturday at 10 am you should come to a soccer game at the church and help us all cheer on ryan and dan's 8-10 yr olds...just an idea! maybe we'll see ya there!
jennifer :)

The M Family said...

tag! you're it (if you want to participate)! check out my blog for the details.....jennifer

Kelli said...

Dang it! I was going to tag you, but it looks like Jennifer beat me to it. :)

 

avandia lawsuit