Sunday, September 9, 2007

Chicago


I had the privilege to go to Chicago this last weekend to watch the Cubs play the Houston Astros. This was an amazing experience. Wrigley was more amazing then I could have ever imagined it to be. It was like going to Olsen Field (Texas A&M's baseball field), but it was 45,000 Cubs crazy fans. I wish that Barrett and I would have taken pictures, but I did not want to take my camera into the city for the whole day.


One thing that I struck me about Chicago was the lostness of the city. There are several institutions in Chicago that could transform the city, but for whatever reason they are not doing a good job. This is not uncommon in many of our major cities around the world. We must be strategic in how we reach these people.


theharvestfield.blogspot.com - Will's blog

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit