Monday, December 7, 2009

The Crum Christmas Tree 2009

Liam picked out the perfect tree here is what we did last night:

It was raining and cold but we ventured out to Lowe's to see what kind of trees they had






We picked this one. They really did have low prices.
Isn't it beautiful?






I det Liam down so he could smell the tree and look around.


Oops! Liam still isn't the most stable of boys. I guess that is why they call them toddlers.


Smelling the trees

Before Liam went to bed we showed him the tree set up in the den. He was so excited!
I couldn't see this but Will said Liam kept making the tree "Tickle" him he was holding his hands up like "I'm not touching it daddy" but he would bump his tummy on a branch and then laugh...
This is what I caught:




Up go the lights


I put up the Angel


I handed Will the camera and told him to be artsy He took this awesome picture! I Love the colors!


All done! YEA!

This morning when Liam came in the room he pointed to the tree and the Lights. After saying don't touch a zillion times he found our tub of popcorn and accidentally spilled it...
And I thought the tree would be a problem.

Oops! I think I'll have popcorn for breakfast!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit