Tuesday, December 29, 2009

White Christmas

The first White Christmas in Dallas in 80 years! That is right 80! That means Will and I have never seen a white Christmas. Needless to say we were really excited.

Watching the snow, ready with his coat to brave the snow storm

Smelling the Christmas tree

Sing with me...
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into Springs
These are a few of my favorite things


Snowflakes that stay on Liam's eyeLashes... these are a few of my favorite things!

Will and I took some video, it was bitterly cold and the snow was blowing sideways, so they are a bit blurry and bumpy but fun to watch. It hadn't started to stick to the ground yet.









Later Christmas eve we came home to a nice frosted apartment





My car was on the end of a line of cars. You can tell the snow was blowing sideways onto the side of my car. It looks like powdered sugar...mmmmmm!






Sing with me...
Snow, it won't be long before we'll all be there with snow

Snow, I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow
Snow, I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow
Snow, oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow
Where it's snowing
All winter through
That's where I want to be
Snowball throwing
That's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the
Snow, those glist'ning houses that seem to be built of snow
Snow, oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow

What is Christmas with no snow
No white Christmas with no snow
Snow

I'll soon be there with snow
I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow

I'd love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep
And dream
Of snow, snow, snow, snow, snow

Irving Berlin's White Christmas
I love that movie! A real white Christmas... here... what are the chances?

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit