Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby Paup's Shower

Will, Liam and I traveled to Austin for Brooke and Spivey's co-ed baby shower. On the way we took a pit stopwhere I went to school, Baylor University. Will's favorite coffee shop is just across the street from my Family Consumer Science Building.
Common Grounds is the home of Cowboy Coffee, Will's drink, and the Summer Sparkler, my drink.
yum!
Common Grounds has a motto on all their cups, they also make shirts and mugs that say
Sleep is overrated" I think Liam has adopted that motto.


I was checking out what they had done to the place since I left and discovered a Parrot outside on the back porch. One of the baristas came out and put him on Will's arm for us. Liam was checking him out.
Next we drove over to see if the bears were out. I wanted Liam to see them so badly. It was a bit hot for the bears but we saw them sleeping in the cave.
They have redone the bear pit. It looks really nice.
They have two play areas and several caves to hide out in.

Will and I were making Bear growls and I think they were too realistic for Liam. He got a little scared. Later he was perfecting his growl too.
The shower was very kid friendly, they had all sorts of toys outside to play with. Liam made some new friends and enjoyed the croquet. (He must have some Hammond in him)
What is over there?
Max joined us as we watched Brooke open the presents
The girls
Brooke and Cece
On the way home we stopped again to check on the bears.
They were out but the sun was going down so the pictures were too dark.
You can see her eyes in this one. She was walking around.
Liam thought they were very cool.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit