Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Best Date Night!

Last year we discovered the Harbor walk where we ate at Harry T's. We sat on the back porch and watched the sunset while we ate our fresh fish, and happened to go on the night that they had Fireworks. If you know me you know I LOVE Fireworks!!!! So what better for our date night then to do it all over again. In December Will had received a 1/2 birthday card from Harry T's for a free entree so even better one of us ate for free! This time we made it in time for the Airshow. I have never seen an airshow like this before. Or maybe I haven't seen one since I have had the attention span to watch what was going on.
I was worried that Will was going to miss it because he was parking the car. But We found each other in the crowd, Will quickly informed me of the type of planes they were. Normally I wouldn't have known what he was talking about but since we just went to the Addison Cavanaugh Flight museum, I knew what a WWII T-6 was. (If you want to go look at the post, it is the yellow plane we watched taxi out of the museum.)  They are trainers. We found a cozy spot by the marina to watch the planes over the water. There was a live band behind us while we waited for our seats at Harry T's.
I couldn't zoom out far enough to show how they were circling. It was incredible! I can't imagine how scary it would be during the war.

It is fun to watch the planes with Will, he loves them so much!


Enjoying the night already!
Me and my virgin pina colada, it had a Giraffe and a purple pick in it. I think that is how they do all drinks or  it could be just the ones they think are for children. Will and I laugh because I discovered how much I loved virgin pina colada's on our honeymoon. When the bartender at the pool saw me coming he would have one made for me by the time I got there. Besides the fact that I don't drink,  what is better than fresh pineapple and coconut. Really,Why mess it up with anything else!
Just like last year we got a wonderful table and watched the sunset, it was beautiful!

At Sunset at Harry T's they have a little kid shoot off the sunset cannon. I took a video of it but you can't hear it because it was with my small camera. You can tell how loud it is though because I jump even though I know it is coming.



AJ's (The place were we eat after the big fishing trips) has a pirate ship that they take people out on. I thought of James and his Pirate party. He would have enjoyed seeing the ship!
Say RRRRRG, Will!


The night ended with my one of my favorite things! FIREWORKS! YEA!
We had just finished our meal and our waitress let us stay at our table to watch. It was Beautiful.
Turns out they do it every Thursday night! What fun.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit