Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Omni Houston

The Crums took an adventure to Houston to help the Lands Celebrate Ellie's first Birthday. Jeni pulled some strings and we somehow ended up staying in the Omni! It was AMAZING! Liam got into some interesting things while staying in this super fancy room.
When we got there they gave Liam a little backpack with toys in it. He loved it. We showed him how to wear it. He had never put one on before.



While Will and I were setting up the pack n play we hear Liam in the bathroom. Then we hear the toilet flush. I always run to the bathroom when I hear that, never knowing what I will find.
This was what I found this time...


He was so proud of himself
Fancy room!
I have to wonder if my friend Jody decorated this room.
Brice and Jeni, Thanks for the fun room, we had a blast!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit