Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day Pedi

For Mother's day we got Oma a Pedicure. Nicole, Liam, and I took her today to get it done. I must say I had a wonderful time myself.

The itouch is awesome he will sit there for a long time and play with it. I promise Yiayia we will give it back. Liam did great he ate soem snacks and watched the guy paint my toes.
An Awesome forever long leg massage


Nicole sat across from me. We chatted while our toes dried


Oma sat next to me. These chairs were super comfortable
We went with Nicole to pick up Wes. It was his last day of school. When we got back to Nicole's house. Wes showed Liam his car. He was was so sweet, he let Liam drive.


Look out!

If you can zoom in, Wes' face is awesome, he is making sure Liam doesn't hit the wall. Thanks for the help cuz. Liam loves hanging out with "ess".

Liam tried out Ella's Big wheel.
Real men can drive a purple bike!

They drove the car until the battery ran out. Liam helped to  push the car back to the garage.
It was too cute.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit