Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Liam's DFW adventure and Airplane ride

Liam and I took a plane ride to Florida to go to Gigi's 85th Birthday party. I don't know what I would have done if Pops hadn't have been there.

Liam was a bit quiet on the way to the airport. We are in Stephen's truck. He didn't seem to know what was going on.
I wish I had a picture of Pops and I lugging our 2 carry on suitcases, the car seat, pop's laptop, my diaper bag and Liam in the stroller. In our treck from c31 to c21 we found this play area. We decided to stop and let Liam run around a bit. He loved it and didn't want to leave.


When we got to the gate Liam found other things to play with.  He was saying yeehaw!

We made it on board. Liam played with the window shade more than looking out the window.
Liam is a bit obsessed with airplanes now. he had a great time.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit