Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May Flowers

Oma, Liam and I went to the Dallas farmers market yesterday. It was a bit hot; thankfully there was a small breeze. We meandered through the fruits and veggies sampling yummy-ness, Oma returned home with some green beans, sweet potatoes, and lady peas (A light black eyed pea or sorts)

After our snack we went over to the nurseries. There were so many options of gorgeous flowers and foliage we were over whelmed.

Oma treated me to some May flowers so that my porch didn't look so sad. My last flowers had survived two freezes but the last one did them in. An entire colony of ants had taken over my pot on the ground and the raid I sprayed on it to ensure Liam and my safety didn't help the look of the dead plants. It was about time for a change.

So this morning Liam and I headed outside and planted our beautiful new flowers. Liam helped fill the pots with soil and then when they were planted he helped water. It was really nice to be out in the morning.


I love the little tiny flowers in the middle of this one.


New liners and everything
Beautiful pinks, yellows, and oranges.
Welcome Summer!


My water boy



Short attention span... he was more interested in watering the bushes.
After we were done planting we did a little rearranging. Liam helped me sweep off the porch with the fireplace sweeper. It was just his size.
Thanks so much for the beautiful May flowers Oma!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit