Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy mother's day flight

Our last day in Florida was Mother's day. Will had already left for home so Liam and I went out to Brunch with the family. It was an amazing buffet. We missed daddy but was glad he was able to make it home to eat Brunch with his mom.

Liam ready to eat
Mom opening her card.

The rest of the day was traveling back home. The flight was adventurous and in the pictures I think you can tell pops and I are pooped!
Patches is ready for take off
Liam looking over the seats, we were in the very back row
Liam occupied himself by playing with the camera. He took these pictures. (Notice the engine outside the window... no sky)
Don't I look tired?

"MMMM, I think if I press this button the flashy thing goes off."
My traveling buddies. About to land.
We made it home!

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit