Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Article from C Jane Enjoy it Blog:

My friend Jeni Land emailed this link to me today. It was a blog I had never heard of before. The article is titled "I want a lot of Children". I started crying then laughing, then sighing, then laughing again. If you are a mom, soon to be mom or want to be a mom some day you should read it. so cute! If you are a dad, soon to be a dad, or want to be a dad someday you should read it too. I think it may give some insight into mommy world. It kind of reminds me of our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) theme last year, Life on Planet Mom. Some of the things she points out in this blog article, we have all gone through, and probably have all felt. Which makes parenthood all the more special. It is so unique, and yet so universal.
Enjoy!
(Click on the link above to go to C Jane Enjoy It Blog.
You can also right click, then select open in a new tab)

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit