Friday, July 23, 2010

Learning to spit.

I should know better than to try to teach my son to spit without Will there to really show him how it is done. After that Ice cream I wanted to make sure we really brushed Liam's teeth well. Ben,Tracy and Debra, let me know if I am wrong, but I just read an article saying that a two year old can use the kids toothpaste instead of the baby stuff, if they can spit, so Liam and I worked on brushing and spitting tonight. It was funny he would spit and nothing would come out. Probably because the baby toothpaste dissolves in his mouth.
We definitely need daddy at the next lesson.

Brush brush

Spit
Yea I did it!
(Notice the bruise on his cheek, it has been a rough week for falls, he runs everywhere he goes.)
do it again!
cleaning off his brush
Yea for oral Hygiene!
The article also said that once two teeth are touching you should start flossing them.
Someone please tell me how to floss a toddlers teeth!?!?!? I'll give it a shot.
Maybe that is the next lesson... for me.

No comments:

 

avandia lawsuit